Saturday 15 November 2014

Welcome

Welcome to my blog.

I am a grade 10 student and I am basically depressed. Throughout this blog I will explain how I feel so please don't judge. Even thought its just probably me here. Anyways, I lost my best friend about 2 ish years ago and it really hurt me. We were best friends for like 7 years and we were really close. Although the last year of our friendship she began to do drugs and it was terrible. I was afraid to loose her although I wanted to help her. When we where friend I always felt like she kind of hated me. This is something I struggle with forever. Sometimes I feel like everyone hates me. I try to keep a smile on my face although underneath is a tear.

If your wondering why this blog is called "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" it is because throughout my life I have found that to be so true. Seriously anything that happens will ALWAYS make you stronger in the end. Ha, except maybe high school.

Thanks

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

- Me


No comments:

Post a Comment